HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on Data Protection and in accordance with the principle of transparency, we intend that all information and communication relating to the processing of personal data is easily accessible and understandable to any user.
For this purpose, Ursula Fatton , as the data controller, informs you that the data obtained through its website www.ursulafatton.com will be treated in accordance with current legislation. The purpose of the treatment of your data is to inform you about our services, to answer the questions that you ask us through our web contact form, to process your budget request or to store your C.V. in our data base if you wish to work with us.
Services offered through the website are only available to adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information in our contact form. However, as stipulated in article 8 of RGPD (EU) 2016/679, in relation to article 7 of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, the processing of the personal data of a minor may be based on his or her consent as long as he or she is over fourteen years of age, except when the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship for the celebration of the legal act or business in the context of which the consent is obtained for the processing.
Ursula Fatton informs you that personal data collected through the web contact form, through the web form “request a quote” and through the web form “work with us”, will be included in specific files that are part of the Register of treatment activities of the Organization, committing to treat them with strict confidentiality, keeping the due secret and ensuring appropriate security measures.
We inform you that no data will be transferred to third parties or international transfers of data, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The company informs of its COOKIES POLICY , thus complying with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Ursula Fatton is:
|TAX NAME:||Ursula Fatton|
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
On this website we use the information you provide to us for the purpose of:
- Inform you of the services provided by Ursula Fatton.
- Answer your questions via our web contact form.
- Process requested quote requests either through our web form “request quote” or received by email or phone.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any change in them, and Ursula Fatton being exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows:
- Execution of a contract for the provision of services, if you are a customer or supplier.
- Execution of an employment contract, if you are a worker.
- Consent of the interested party given on the website, by request or consultation on our contact web form.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The term for the conservation of the data collected and processed will be limited. This period will be necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on Ursula Fatton under the various applicable regulations.
In any case, Ursula Fatton is at your disposal to facilitate the conservation periods of your treatment activities if you request them from us.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or until its deletion is requested by the data subject.
TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Ursula Fatton by legal requirement will communicate your data to:
- The Tax Administration (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers).
- The Administration of Justice, if necessary.
Furthermore, in order to improve the quality of our services, Ursula Fatton shares data with the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions:
- Banking entities for the formalization of payments (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers).
- Web design: INDIPROWEB S.L. whose TAX ID is ESB24613655 (www.indipro.es)
- Web Hosting: OVH HISPANO, S.L. (B83834747), email@example.com – Your personal data protection policy can be consulted aquí.
For this reason, Ursula Fatton has signed a contract with these companies in charge of the treatment that contains the same obligations acquired with our customers, which guarantees that these companies comply with current legislation on data protection.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Ursula Fatton is processing their personal data. The data controller shall provide the data subject with the exercise of his rights under Articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and Articles 12 to 18 of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
- Data subject’s right of access : The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the specific personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Derecho de supresión (“el derecho al olvido”): The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the deletion of personal data relating to him or her, who shall be obliged to delete, inter alia, personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to request limitation of your treatment : The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of the processing of the data when a specific case is fulfilled.
- Right to object to treatment: The data subject may object to the controller processing his or her personal data.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller without being prevented by the controller to whom they have been provided.
You may exercise your rights by writing to Ursula Fatton at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on consent prior to withdrawal.
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process at Ursula Fatton may come from the following sources:
- The Organization’s own databases.
- Contacts obtained through the web contact form on our website https://www.ursulafatton.com/
The categories of data being processed are:
- Contact form: identifying data used to obtain marketing information (full name and e-mail address).
WHAT REGULATIONS HAVE WE APPLIED TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We would like to inform you that in order to adapt our website to current requirements, we have used the following applicable regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
We encourage you to periodically review it to be informed about how Ursula Fatton is protecting your information.